• Profilbild Codrea Viorel

Hy it's some one here who speack english ? I have some questions about how to catching carp In Deutschland thanks i'm new in this kingdom and I try to find this tipe of FISHING here . because is a big difference from my Country

Hol dir die App um Bilder zu sehen
    Android App für Angler iOS App für Angler
    24.10.18 20:51 3
  • Profilbild Petri Hex Hex

Dieser Post wurde gelöscht.

24.10.18 21:10 0

Dieser Post wurde gelöscht.

24.10.18 21:11 0
  • Werbung

ask your questions and we will try to answer them.

24.10.18 21:13 1

You can find carp in the lake, you can fish with corn, boilies, ec.I do not know me that way because I rarely fish for carp
    I am sure that there is someone here who will help you. Carp fishing here many.

24.10.18 21:21 1

I'm sorry my English is not so good anymore, I'm out of school too long

24.10.18 21:22 6
  • Werbung

I like to fishing at Feeder whit pop-up diferit size and teis , like pineaple ,mais ,vanilie and other .. im interested what food i need for attention the fish here .. like grunbeit multi fish or Grun or dinamyte halibut etc .. I like C&R this is my stile I don't eat fish but I like to catch

25.10.18 02:27 1
  • Profilbild Tobias Zinnecker

Yeah mate its the same like the Uk only your Tackle had to be a bit stronger.
    As example u use in the uk a 4-6lbs Mainline u better use in Germany a 6-8lbs Mainline.
    In the snagg free Lakes in Uk u can very fine Fish Not so in Germany

25.10.18 04:14 1

@Codrea Viorel,
    that's funny, you know more than me and equipment and I try to answer questions.
    I have the equipment to catch carp, but I do not like to eat them. That's why I did not go carp fishing 1-3 times after that.

25.10.18 07:08 1
  • Profilbild Leon Wil

Better know the place than the food. I think it is the same as in england.

25.10.18 10:33 2

@Jacqueline.R this is a part of my equipment and I'm come from Romania but I fishing alot in Uk . Italia . Hungary and Rumenien but here in Germany is not a shame all what I wont is how to atract the fish on the rod .
    I cand find a GOOD food for fish I have this mount 10 exit at fishing tomorrow im going again

25.10.18 12:55 0
  • Profilbild Florian Engelke

You’re styl is pretty much on point for german carp. I don’t know where you’re from originally but in my opinion it should be the same. Sometimes it’s harder to spot the feeding ground of the carp because the german lakes are less stocked than other lakes and rivers in Europe. But in the end you should definitely find them with the method feeder and a boillie or pellet. Also pretty common as bait are tigernut or simply sweetcorn.

25.10.18 12:58 1

Good luck and Petri Heil✨

25.10.18 14:32 2
  • Unbekannt

kingdom?

25.10.18 14:49 1

Kingdom of carp

25.10.18 14:54 1
  • Profilbild Jannik__02

use some breadcrumps, wet them and add sweetcorn. Carps often like this

25.10.18 15:02 1
  • Profilbild Florian Engelke

When I look at your setup on the picture I have a few tips for you. Typical you fish during the night and into the morning or over a few days. It ether takes some time for the carp to get used to a spot or you have to wait until they move along the shoreline. A different way to catch a carp is called stalking. Then you always have to be on the move and find the active carp and fish directly around them.

25.10.18 19:29 1
  • Profilbild Dorschangler

Sorry but my english is not the yellow from the egg 🙈😊😂

25.10.18 19:46 7

I will try the natural bait from corn and sunflower seeds flour and egs like in picture sometime is working in wild water

25.10.18 22:45 1

Graskarpfen was bring in 2016 on the river 17,5 kg my big fish on Feeder in line shimano tehnicum 0,25 mm and a forfac textil 0,15 mm 😍

25.10.18 22:51 2
Alle Forenbeiträge anzeigen
Alle Angeln Android App für Angler iOS App für Angler